Thanks SOO much Mistie for watching my little stinker whilst I was at work the other day!
Olivia got to spend the whole day playing with Avery last week, lucky girl. She adopted Mistie straight away and even got jealous when Avery tried to claim her own mother...what a stinker. Good thing Avery is so kicked back, she let Livi borrow her Mom all day! Here is some of their fun day together:
The Pick Up/Drop Off: Johnny met Mistie Half-way (with not much notice--sorry Mistie) and Traded Olivia for Mistie's car to do some work on it! Here they are, don't they look so cute in there together?

The Pick Up/Drop Off: Johnny met Mistie Half-way (with not much notice--sorry Mistie) and Traded Olivia for Mistie's car to do some work on it! Here they are, don't they look so cute in there together?

Here's the eatin' situation. Mistie claims that Olivia didn't make a mess, I don't believe her but if this is truly the case I might just have to keep Mistie around during mealtimes ALWAYS. Olivia is a total destroyer at my house.

Fun Day at the Park for Lunch! Man Mistie is brave AND well prepared to take them both to the park, with lunch and all! STRONG work. They're so cute.

It's hard to play all day, it just tickers you right out. Zonked in the car after the park.

My favorite part of the day was the updates I got every couple of hours at work. Anything funny that was going on I was sure to know about it, every time Mistie called Angel would just Laugh, "it's Mistie...Again!"
We owe you BIG time, can't wait to have Avery all to ourselves :)
No comments:
Post a Comment