"Life is an adventure and we're soaking it up!"
I checked out your Baby Bumpkins website and those clips are super cute. How creative guys are. I want to get some for Mia
I like this too. How could we get it on a onesie? I took a long nap & couldn't sleep tonight so I finished a onesie that I think is ok. I'll send you a picture of it. PS. Read Sotutu's blog-she tagged you.
This is very cool!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I checked out your Baby Bumpkins website and those clips are super cute. How creative guys are. I want to get some for Mia
I like this too. How could we get it on a onesie? I took a long nap & couldn't sleep tonight so I finished a onesie that I think is ok. I'll send you a picture of it.
PS.
Read Sotutu's blog-she tagged you.
This is very cool!
Post a Comment