I was tagged by Sotutu to share 3: joys, fears, current obsessions/collections, and random/surprising facts! I have never done one of these tag thingers, so you should feel pretty darn special Sotut that I'm following through for you! :)
3 JOYS
1. Olivia Rae. She is the sweetest, cutest and funniest little thing that has happened to me. She makes my days happy and I can't imaging life without her! We Love her to death.
2. Johnny Jo. I couldn't have had Olivia without Johnny Jo. He too makes me happy and feel loved and we have soo much fun together. He keeps my life adventurous and exciting!
3. Exercise. I love to get out and get my sweat on! Exercise is important to my overall well being and happiness. I love the feeling after a good long weight session or run! There is nothing like those endorphins!
4. Had to add a fourth because I couldn't pass up the mega Joy of living so close to Grandma and Grandpa! I love our new neighborhood and being soo close to the mountains and fun jogging paths and hills and also being soo close to my moms house...only a 1/2 mile away. Olivia is SO lucky to have such an amazing and fun G-ma and G-pa so close to where she lives! We love you :)
3 FEARS
1. Having something happen to me that would disable me from doing normal, everyday, enjoyable things. I often go about my daily duties and adventures and not take time to appreciate my abilities and how blessed I am to have such a wonderful life and functioning physical body!
2. Being Badly Burned.
3. Having anything happen to my child or losing a close loved one.
3 Facts
1. I LoVE the sound of the Dishwasher and the Washing Machine, it sounds SO clean!
2. I am currently obsessed with Baby Bumpkins and new ideas and projects to work on. I love buying new felt, fabric and any other crafty type of item.
3. I am an ANIMAL lover and have had many pets in my day. We've owned many cats (not all at once) Tilly, Muffy, Taffy, Freebosh-a stray that I insist we keep, Morris-another stray I insisted we keep even though he had a fatal case of disturbingly gross WORMS. I owned a red-eared slider turtle named Ricoh and we also had homing pigeons, a rooster and a hen and last but not least my awesome dogs Kiya and Thor. I once tryed adopting a Ferrel breeder Chinchilla, named Saturn, that Johnny found in an engine of a car. I again insisted Saturn come home so I could love him (an engine is NO way to live) and let's just say he didn't stay long, after drawing much of my blood his many attempts to flee finally were successful! I don't watch sad animal shows, I hate all horse movies, and I cannot go to the pound. When I was young my family barely hit a deer on a family road trip and I cried for hours and forced my dad to drive at an INCREDIBLY slow speed the remainder of the trip home. So I am a soft-hearted SUCKER for animals, what can I say?
4. I love shooting guns and going fast. I like being dangerous and getting an adrenaline rush, but I still look so good doing it! *;)
I Now TAG:
Hailey
Mistie
Lynly
Punky
Chelsea S
It's OK if you don't do it, but I would be interested to read your answers.
2 comments:
YEA!!! I feel so blessed that you did this for me! Sheesh I'm a lucky girl! I thoroughly enjoyed it! You're such a fun girl!
Way to get your Tag on Becca! P.S. I hope you are never badly burned.
Jack Handy Quote o' the day:
"It's a shame families are torn apart by something so simple as wild dogs."
Post a Comment