Monday, August 11, 2008

Hog Sunday


Johnny got a new Hog. It's sweet and it's saving us oodles of $$ on GAS. After spending over $1000 in gas a month we decided to make this little investment to improve our money situation, and of course Johnny was ALL OVER this one! (On ONE condition of course, that it have a seat for me!) It's a Harley Nightster and I look really good on it. Example:
Last Sunday we dropped Olivia off at Uncle CJ and Auntie Di's house to play with Nessa, so that we could start our new Sunday tradition motorcycle ride! (THANKS again CjandDi for watching our little squirt, we had such a blast!) We rode over South Mountain where you can see the entire beautiful Salt Lake Valley from one side and Utah Valley from the other side of the mountain! It was such a fun ride and I found that I love when other bikers waved to us (ha ha). This bike is like an automatic ticket to a secret club...we're totally in it now. Good thing I don't own my own bike because I might ruin this secret club thing and wave to EVERYONE, man I can be so friendly sometimes.

Me looking over SLC and Us chilling on the South Side over Alpine.
Let's just say...Johnny loves it, and Yes, I think he IS in fact trying to lick it!
All of his HARD WORK is paying off! Love you Babe.

8 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Next post you will be in full leather I can't wait.

Jennifer said...

You guys are crazy! Motorcycles scare me! I'm not afraid to ride one, I'm just afraid that Chad would get hurt if he got one. Looks like fun!

Tiffany said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Now you just need to get a saddle bag for Olivia to sit in! J/K :)

Abbie&Trevor said...

What a sweet ride it looks like so much fun. We would love to get ourselves a hog maybe someday we can join the club.

Cannon Family said...

every time I get on Gary's bike wihthime I start thinking about the will we need and don't have! You are brave, but I will admit it's pretty fun!

jayna said...

Wow, you guys are happenin' for SURE!

chel wakley said...

sweet ride

j&rbastian said...

Look how cute you are. I haven't seen you forever I saw your blog on Treo's so I had to say hello. Your family is sooo cute.
Reagan