Monday, August 4, 2008

It's NOT Funny Anymore!

Okay now, for the past few weeks Johnny and I (and anyone who comes over) have been finding some "Little Fella's" trying to make our basement their home, today within a 15 minute time period....I found these FOUR spiders & TWO ugly beetles:

It's NOT Funny Anymore. It's Gross and it's makes me paranoid, itchy and want to wear shoes in my own house. I do enjoy killing them, this is the only pleasing thing that comes of this ugly creature. If I don't control this problem soon Olivia will be trying to catch them (as she does many other bugs--ants & potato bugs) . I don't want to find her with a few spiders in her hand, some in her belly and a couple of their legs in her mouth. What then?

What is this world coming to? and why do the bugs have to be SO BIG??

Ewww.

On a positive note: These ugly spiders inspired me to make a cute clippie to match!You can buy it at http://www.babybumpkins.blogspot.com/ :)

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I hate spiders and especially huge ones. I on the other hand hate to kill them because I will admit I am afraid. The ones in your house are huge and they are making me itch just thinking about it.

Diana & CJ said...

Very cute, I love the candy corn one too.

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Oh my gosh...I HATE bugs. Yesterday at the park Mae and I saw one of those ugly eyelash beetles and then THREE more big fat black ones with pincers in the sand. I was freaking out. Get your house sprayed ASAP!
Your clippies are soooo cute, by the way! We'll have to do a give away or something on my blog to get your name out.

Tiffany said...

EEW GROSS! I have a HUGE fear of spiders so I am glad they are in your house and not mine! :) But, you made a cute clippie because of it. Sounds like you and Di are going to be busy... Way to go! :)

Asay Family said...

Who is the photographer that took the pictures of Olivia and you guys that are posted off the the right on your blog?
They are adorable!!!! Do they have a website, or do you have contact info. for them?

Asay Family said...

Lyndly and Mistie are totally missing out by not going there with you and Olivia. I have seriously not had that much fun at a samller water park in a long time. And for the price how in the world can you beat that?
Sara's websites are amazing! She is incredibly talented. I am going to have to get a hold of her.
Thank you for giving me that information.
Where are you guys at in your pictures?

Julie Young said...

I would die! I had to have someone come spray for spiders while Micah was in Iraq because I am such a baby when it comes to spiders, I can't even kill them I am too afraid of them. Anyway, all of your hair clips are soo cute! I want to buy some for Mya. My only problem is that I can't make up my mind. I want them all!

jayna said...

Those look huge and disgusting- KILL THEM!

Cindy said...

Becca, (can I still call you that?) Bugs in the house is certainly a drag! Call the bug guy and get them spraying!! You should see how big we grow 'em in St George!! yck.
Can I tell you just how beautiful your little Olivia is. Those blue eyes are a knock out!!!
Cute blog too!! wink, wink