Di & I are working on expanding our
Baby Bumpkins line. We wanted to include boy goods as well so we are now working on onesies. Just today Di ordered some really cute skull fabric & we have some great ideas. As of today this is what we have so far. We have a zillion ideas & hope to do matching hair clips with onesies too. For now this is a sneak peek, keep in mind these are just prototypes the real ones will be better with tons of choices to choose from!
5 comments:
That is a great idea! I lvoe that you are extending your talents to boy likings. :)
Let me know what you end up doing with that skull fabric :)
I am interested now that their are not just bows involved. :)
Becca!! These are darling!! And I have another grandson on the way!! Due in Dec!! I'm going to want a few of these for a baby shower we're going to have for her!! I LOVE the car one, and if you do any animal ones...???? I'll keep checking back???
I'm Annie Cannon's sister and I just wanted to tell you how cute all your stuff is, i'll definately be placing an order this fall. I have a 5yr old and would love some cute t's for her. Are you going to do T's or just onesies?
Amy
Way stinkin' cute! Can't wait to see them...
These are darling! What a cute idea...what sizes do you go up to?
Post a Comment