Hear Ye, Hear Ye all Family and Friends...Di and I have started a new Business Venture. Our New Business is called "Baby Bumpkins" we are officially making and selling Boutique Style Hairclips and Other Goods. The Hairclips are currently for sale and the "other goods" are coming in the near future, we will be wandering into the world of onesies and tanks for little girls AND BOYS and much, more! Please visit our new site: www.BabyBumpkins.blogspot.com , we are also selling on Etsy our address there is: www.BabyBumpkins.etsy.com . Please check us out and add our Link Button to your own blog: Once you arrive at http://www.babybumpkins.blogspot.com/ there are easy instructions on how to copy and paste the link code and add our cute button to your blog. We would Love for people to hear about us, and the best way to spread the word it through Friends like YOU!
Thanks so much for Checking us out and adding our button to your blog! WE APPRECIATE awesome people like you. I hope you like our Hairclips! :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Enjoy!
Remember to Check Back often we're always making NEW items!
2 comments:
Becca, I am super impressed with your new venture! I tried to add the button and it didn't work. You might have to call me and walk me through it. I can't wait until I have a little kido, so I can do her hair!! _Debra
Awesome! You're up and runnin'!
And speaking of runnin'...thank you for your tip about itunes and the downloads, I'm going to have to do that for sure. Have you always been a runner? I hope I can get into it and not give up too soon. Thanks!
Post a Comment