We can do just about any applique that you want if you don't see one that you love. Each applique is ironed on and stitched with matching thread for added durability, texture, and visual affect. The more shirts we make, the better they turn out and I think it's safe to say we are border-line masters at applique! Please keep spreading the word & checking out our Baby Bumpkins page. Thanks again to everyone who has already spread the word & added our button to their blog! Here are two of my favorites:
:Mr. Roboto
:Daschund
3 comments:
Your little Olivia is so sweet! It is fun to see your little family. I would love to add you to my favorite blogs and peek in every once in a while if that is fine with you. Thanks for stopping by our blog!
The robot looks amazing!
Okay, so I am truly impressed! Can't wait to place my order. I will also put baby bumpkin on my page. You are so creative.
Post a Comment