Sunday, September 28, 2008

Victory

Johnny WON his Fight on Friday at the Mackay Events Center! His fight was very FIRST and even though the Throwdown people were completely disorganized, Johnny got a Victory!! Triangle Choke in the first round :) We're so proud of your hard work and your mad skillz Johnny!
I was too wrapped up in the fight to remember to take pics of Johnny in action, but take it from me he looked GOOD, real good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's awesome! So sorry we couldn't make it.

Diana & CJ said...

I don't have the internet till Thursday so I can only ck it for a little at work. I have been checking our esty every day though. You can always still call me. The buttons are cute. How did you come up with that idea?

Tamara with a "T" said...

Nevermind the last comment up above...I just saw the fight info! Congrats you fighter!!!

Kylene said...

That's so cool! We'll have to see him in action sometime, eh? ;)

Megan and Keli'i said...

Awesome! Great job, Johnny! Becca, your etsy stuff is so cute...how is everyone so crafty and I have absolutely NO SKILLS? I wish you could teach me some of that!