Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Favorite NEW Accessory


Gotta LOVE these Fabric Covered button Ponytail Holders, and Earrings! Check out my Etsy site for more info :) http://www.babybumpkins.etsy.com/ ! Remember to check my BabyBumpkins blog as well for items that aren't listed on Etsy :) www.babybumpkins.blogspot.com. Also, "Thank You" to everyone who has supported Baby Bumpkins and has added our Link Button to your Blog! :)

3 comments:

Tamara with a "T" said...

Those are so cute! Did you make them? Talented girl...how did the "fight" go?? Tell me about it! Not that I want to hear anything fighteeeee or anything...

Abbie&Trevor said...

You two are doing such a great job. I love the clips and can't wait to have a girl so that I can buy some. Thanks for the invite this Sat. that is a tradition that we love to spend with you guys. I will call you tomorrow. I have been so sick and haven't had much of a voice the for the last few days.

chel wakley said...

Hey Becca
I just wanted to invite you to my purse party. It is Oct 21 from 6:30-8:30. There are supposed to be tons of cute bags for really good prices. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you my address. I would love to see you.
Chels