Monday, October 20, 2008

Face Paint

Olivia had another fun day with Avery and Mistie...and everyone else, while I was at work today. If I knew it was going to be a partay I would've chose the party over work any day! (That's probably why no one told me :) Anyways Mistie was generous enough to brave two 1-year-olds and not only that but fight crowds at a Halloween Carnival/Petting Zoo with them too! Amazing. They met up with Lynly and Rylee and Katie and Jack for a fun-filled day at Thanksgiving Point. The kids got their faces painted, tattoos, animal balloons, horse rides, carriage rides, did a little craft and ate lunch too. They had a blast. I am thankful to Mistie for taking such good care of my little Cling-on Spider Monkey of a child and introducing her to her first clown! Thanks also to Lynly and Katie for helping keep track of all the children and making sure the mother-less one stayed among the pack!
Aren't they all SO cute? Avery, Livi, Ry, and Jack all of them 1 and within 4 months of age! (Lucky Jack)
Lunch Time
Scary Clowns and Tattoos...what's better than that??

3 comments:

Diana & CJ said...

I can't beleive they stayed still long enough to do that. Very cool. Misitie seems like a fun baby sitter.

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! I'm surprised the paint stayed on for pictures. Abbi would have been rubbing it all over and probably playing in it. Livi is so cute!

Kylene said...

So fun!