Sunday, October 19, 2008

Awesome Blogger Alert!

I just have to give a giant shout-out to our good Pals Dan and Jenny. Although they've been put through the junkmill with all of their crazy adventures in the past couple, they are two of the coolest, cleverist, most optimistical people I know. :o) They view everything as a good time and a grand adventure as long as they're together as a family with their two beautiful girls. I am posting this bizarre paragraph to give a high-ho to Dan's spontaneity, incredibly quick-witted and sporadically profound writing skillz. His weekly posts crack me up to the core, I always find myself laughing from the inside/out. You might stumble on me trying to "sell" his posts by making others read with me what he's wrote, well...written. He's so clever, the read is worth 10x's it's length! Check them out for a good dose of awesomeness!
T-Dan and Jenny Workman: http://www.4workmans.blogspot.com/
Thunder's newest blog: http://adeficitofattention.blogspot.com/

Ready for another adventure with you two...something like our night at skullcrack, torrential downpour, the unbelievably close call to lighting strike, village inn grub at 4am in our mud stiff clothes, the usual. Good Times.

2 comments:

DJW said...

In Stephen King's memoir on the craft of writing, he asks, "What? Do you need somebody to make you a paper badge with the word WRITER on it to believe that you are one?! I hope not!" Well, I don't need a paper badge, but until this morning, I kept thinking that to be a WRITER one would need at least a small handful of READERS. Well, sure, Jenny reads everything I write but she's getting sexual favors out of the deal and I just don't have the stamina to gain extra readers that way.

The Millers, a family that makes up in heart and humor all that they lack in stature; you have left me FLATTERED! Johnny, you saved my wife's life. Becca, you unknowingly were the first person to plant the idea of writing a book. We have a bad habit of going 6 to 8 months without hanging out. I am sorry for that. Thank you very much for your generous description of my supposed "SKILLZ" and the healthy dose of nostalgia. We miss you guys.

DJW said...

As you mentioned, I tend to drag on when writing and this puny comment didn't tide me over, so I wrote a post just for you guys. It's the one with Homer pooping - just read it before getting the wrong idea.