Today I realized for the first time in many years, that FALL IS FUN! In the past 'many' years I've seen fall as a nice change in temperature but otherwise kind of a bummer because summer is over. I DO love the first snow fall, all of the happenings of the season and the winter sports...but still, summer is over and here comes the unrelenting doom and gloom. Thanks to my adorable nieces and the little neighbor girl, today I re-learned that fall is so much fun! Olivia has also taught me that everything can be exciting and worth doing, even the chores. Here are some pics from our fun day raking and playing in the leaves.
Fall IS fun. Especially when you are doomed for eternal summer! No, just kidding, but sometimes, seasonal changes would be AWESOME! I'm jealous of your winter clothes and of all the pretty leave colors!
I love it! Isn't it fun how kids can make you get excited about things again? I remember how excited I was for Christmas when Cass was old enough to get super excited! Kids make life way more fun.
3 comments:
Fall IS fun. Especially when you are doomed for eternal summer! No, just kidding, but sometimes, seasonal changes would be AWESOME! I'm jealous of your winter clothes and of all the pretty leave colors!
I love it! Isn't it fun how kids can make you get excited about things again? I remember how excited I was for Christmas when Cass was old enough to get super excited! Kids make life way more fun.
It looks like little Livi is always having such a blast with her little friends. She is getting so big I can't beleive it. We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment