Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our lil' Fighter Girl

I've been getting more and more excited as Olivia is growing up, excited about putting her in lessons of sorts and watching her perform her acquired skills. Olivia has always been known to JAM out and DANCE around whenever and wherever there are tunes on. She immediately zones out and only pays attention to the music and her dancing abilities. So we've decided Dance lessons are a given. What else? Soccer? OK, soccer is something I wish I would have had a go with...something about my brain telling me my legs are getting tangled and twisted up when I try to run and kick a ball at the same time, if there is any way to avoid this then it's worth the lessons. Also, Soccer chicks always have such GREAT legs, and good endurance. Soccer...Check. Next on my list, and on the top of Johnny's, Martial Arts. Our lil' fighter girl, can't wait. It is pretty cute when you see little tykes in their tiny Gi's doing kicks and karate chops. Our good friend Barton bought the cutest little toddler GI for Livi when she was a Baby and it making it's debut today! Thanks Barton :)

Wearing Dad's Thai Shorts
Don't want her to grow up, but can't wait either!

4 comments:

Debra and Ryan said...

You are so good at updating your blog! Tell Johnny congrats on his fight. Olivia is getting big and so CUTE! That karate outfit is adorable. We have been playing phone tag for a while. I think we just need to start e-mailing each other. I miss the days when we would send each other 20 page letters. I miss you! I am coming home in November and I want to see you and Olivia. (and johnny too) love, DEB

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

You are totally a soccer mom.

Diana & CJ said...

Probably the cutest Gi I've ever seen. The first photo is the cutest.

Kylene said...

What a lil' stud! Go girl!