Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Girls Trip '08

This is from awhile back but here are some pics from our fun Girls Trip with the Millers and friends this year! We had a blast in St. George as usual, however I did loose all the pics from my camera so Thank You Abbs for backing me up on this one! :) Didn't manage to get ONE pic of you Tamara, how'd that happen??

3 comments:

Abbie&Trevor said...

Yeah I'm glad that you got the pictures. Sorry for the delay but at least you got them. What a fun trip I can't wait to do it again...

Diana & CJ said...

I've seen lots of cracks in my day & that one was the coolest.

Deidre said...

You girls are cute and crazy. So I am running in the full (26.2 miles) marathon in Logan on the 20th of this month. We are still trying to sell our property lot in White Fence and buy in Monroe Hotsprings before we build. I think that's all of the questions you asked about. I have to say-Johnny's mom is too cute!