If you knew me well you would know that when I find something I love and can't live without, I tend to do my own version of an infomercial on that product, and then encourage everyone to buy it too (not necessarily on purpose, it just happens). For instance, when I got my Dyson, man I love that vacuum! I told everyone how amazing it is and would even pull it out to show them all the features and give it a test run on the dog beds. I've convinced several people to purchase them just from my amazing personal infomercial, including my brother-in-law Dan and our buddy CJ, both frugal people. I am happy to say they are both happy with their purchase and love them just as much as me. Some say I should be getting paid by Dyson, I agree.
So, I continue...as some of you know, my Mom is a health-nut, she has been into nutrition, exercise and supplements for many years now and is very knowledgeable of how the body works and what it needs to stay strong and healthy. My sister Leanna is also extremely health conscious and is into whole, live, fresh and sprouted nutrition. She is also a Foot Zonologist and helps people to balance their body through signals in the feet that directly connect to the bodies DNA code in every cell. She uses natural oils to keep the body healthy and help rid the body systems of any problems that they may have. With her zoning she has helped her husband completely get rid of his debilitating migraines and helped her son with his allergies and hydrocephalus, crazy cool! (If you're interested in having a session with Leanna she takes new clients all the time and is really great at what she does. Leave me a comment if you want more info!) So why am I telling you all of this? Well, my Mom has found this drink called Zija that is made right here in Utah, in Lindon.
Zija is made from a plant called Moringa, it's considered by many to be the most nutrient-rich plant ever discovered. Both my Mom and Sis have been drinking it for awhile now and agree that it is pretty great stuff, a staple really. I like to believe what they believe because they are both very smart in this particular area and I trust them. I thought I'd share this info with you just in case you're looking for something that is missing in your diet, this may be it!? More cool Facts about Zija:
Zija is overflowing with cell-ready nutrients, antioxidants, minerals, omega oils and vital proteins. Zija is the first, and only, company to channel Moringa's dramatic nutritional properties into a refreshing, nourishing beverage to help you maintain a healthy, active lifestyle. Zija gives you balance and variety as nature intended, it includes 90 verifiable nutrients in each serving. Zija's method of capturing high levels of absorbability is so extraordinary, it's patent pending.
If you're wondering: It tastes pretty good, kind of like sweetened green tea but with a different texture, and it's only 19 calories a can!
Learn even more HERE
Hope this little tid-bit of info is found interesting to some or all. Don't forget...if you buy it let me know I may be able to add this to my list of personal infomercials! ha ha ;)
2 comments:
BECCA!! You should have gone into advertising. You would be really good at it. I am ready to run out the door and buy a DYSON while I drink ZIJA! I don't really like green tea, but I might have to give it a try. I agree that your mother and Leanna are very smart people. Miss you like CRAZY!! -deb
P.S. Your girls weekend looked so fun! I wish I could have been there.
My friends AShley bloggedabout the plane we mde for her baby. Ck out her blog on my pg. The Blairs.
Post a Comment