Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One & Only Puddle

Olivia, my want-to-be-fish, found the one and only puddle around today, I turned around for a second and when I turned back this is what I saw:
Pure Elation! A Puddle! Never mind that she was fully clothed, just socks on...I love kids. If only adults could be more like kids; Give up their inhibitions and jump into the water will all of their clothes on, spill on themselves and not care, get food all over their faces and in their hair--whatev, it tasted good right? (ok that may be a bit much) I just love how kids are such a great reminder to have fun and enjoy the small stuff!
She Learned this one from Avery and Rylee!
Here is a lesson on how dishes are super fun to wash by hand, all the bubbles and water, can't get much better than that. Thanks, Olivia. What a great deal of help she is, I can't wait until she can mow the lawn!

11 comments:

Roys Blog said...

I love her.. She is adorable. That first picture is my fav!!!

Unknown said...

Yum that water looks tasty.
I emailed Barton tonight & forwarded it to you too.

Anonymous said...

I just had to laugh when I saw these pics. she's quite adventorous. I do love how kids have no inhibitions. Mine are all naked right now bowling. Life doesn't get better than that. So I love your guy's clothesline, super creative. I'm stoked for you guys. We have been super busy lately but that's life, right. So I told Abbie and Di that we need to get togethor so let's do it.

jayna said...

Who DOESN'T like to drink a little puddle water now and then??!

Unknown said...

Olivia really couldn't be cuter. I wish I could come over and play and see her in person. I just wanted you to know that I read your blog and think you do a great job. Love, Ang

Asay Family said...

Look at all of here cute clothes that you are making her. They RoCK! I love it!

Cannon Family said...

Ooh she is so stinkin, cute!!!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe how long Olivia's hair is! She is super cute, and so busy!

Susan said...

If us adults acted like that they would put us in the crazy house. Too bad cuz it looks fun!

Treo Sanders said...

She is way to cute. She will love looking at these pics when she gets older. I to wish we could be more care free like kids are and not worry so much about what we look like and what others think. If only we could be kids again huh.. I also love the bikes. Tell Johnny and them congrats on such an accomplishment. They are awesome. Maybe ill have to purchase myself one. I do need a bike.
Your girls trip looked like so much fun and you look great by the way. Tell your hubby hi.
Treo

Tami said...

Laughing........ we love our/your Olivia.