Johnny is fighting once again in the Throwdown II MMA fights at the Mackay Events Center Sept. 26th! This is Johnny's 3rd professional MMA fight. If you all remember back in April he was Fighting in the Throwdown I fight and just before Johnny's match his opponents' drug test results came back positive, so the other fighter had to forfeit. What a bummer that was. All that training, starving, and mental preparedness to go without fighting...lame. So needless to say we're stoked to have him back in the octagon with a fight this time around. He REALLY enjoys this MMA fighting so I say...Hoorah, carry on! If you want to know more about the fights click HERE for more info and a vid! If anyone needs a ticket we have a limited supply, e-mail me and I will save you one! Remember to wear your Johnny Miller T's, for those of you who bought them! Later ;)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Throwdown II
Johnny is fighting once again in the Throwdown II MMA fights at the Mackay Events Center Sept. 26th! This is Johnny's 3rd professional MMA fight. If you all remember back in April he was Fighting in the Throwdown I fight and just before Johnny's match his opponents' drug test results came back positive, so the other fighter had to forfeit. What a bummer that was. All that training, starving, and mental preparedness to go without fighting...lame. So needless to say we're stoked to have him back in the octagon with a fight this time around. He REALLY enjoys this MMA fighting so I say...Hoorah, carry on! If you want to know more about the fights click HERE for more info and a vid! If anyone needs a ticket we have a limited supply, e-mail me and I will save you one! Remember to wear your Johnny Miller T's, for those of you who bought them! Later ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey you know were in save me two tickets.
Yeah! Kick some a**, Sea Bass! Go Johnny!
Good luck Johnny! We would totally go if we were in UT. And if you ever make more t-shirts I will totally buy one. Chad would LOVE one! Let me know!
"Put 'em in a body bag Johnny!!! WA HA HA HA. Just kidding. Good luck and by the way, John made me write that and he wishes he could come to the fight.
Post a Comment