Monday, September 15, 2008

"ROAAR" a day at the Zoo.

We went to the ZOO this past weekend with our friends Jess, Paul and Cohen. Olivia ESPECIALLY loved it this time and was saying "ROAAR" everywhere we went. It was awesome to have Johnny come with us, we LOVE when he's got spare time! We had such a blast and oh, man what a nice day it was. :) Here are some of my Faves of the day: Olivia Waving to the penguins (she loved them)
Paul and Cohen, Olivia and Cohen

Why stand in line to see the white alligator when there is a whole pile of them right outside?
?
Adorable Cohen

Love the Giraffes
Sleepy Tiger
Olivia Pointed and said "look" at everything! Monkey In Charge
Can't believe summer is just about over, it's days like these that I miss in the dead of winter!

4 comments:

jayna said...

Very cute! Savor that last of summer!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

looks fun should have got our butts in gear and went with you.

Deidre said...

I love the zoo-how fun. My marathon is this weekend in Logan if you guys get bored. It begins at 7:00 and ends around 1:00. I'm sure I will be dead last. Hope to see you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!