We're sandal ready so bring on SPRING!! Olivia and I painted NAILS today, it is SO fun to have a little girl! It was the first time we've
attempted painting those tiny little nails and it wasn't easy, but it was worth it! Livi loves her new toes, when she notices them she makes sure to point and say "Oh"!
This picture is a little blurry due to the lotion that very quickly got under the cap and rubbed onto the lense, how does she do that? Her feet are much cuter than mine.

attempted painting those tiny little nails and it wasn't easy, but it was worth it! Livi loves her new toes, when she notices them she makes sure to point and say "Oh"!This picture is a little blurry due to the lotion that very quickly got under the cap and rubbed onto the lense, how does she do that? Her feet are much cuter than mine.

6 comments:
So dang cute! I can't wait to have a little girl. Livi is so beautiful you guys make the cutest babies!
HOW CUTE!!! AND HOW FUN!!!
aw shucks, thats so cute! I'll have to attempt that with Mae. I have the cutest picture idea now, thanks to you :)
Oh that is so cute! Baby feet are the best! I just got a pedicure today - can't wait for those flip flops!
What cute tiny toes both of you have. And I love the color you choose. Red is so in for Spring.
Totally adorable! I forget how many perks that first kid gets...like painted toenails...enjoy it while it lasts! :)
Post a Comment