Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back In Time

This week my best bud/cuz and I took a visit back in time, to the Good Ole Days if you will! A couple of our High School friends are pregnant and having little boys...so therefore we hopped in the car and drove down to our old stomping ground in Southern Utah to pay them a little visit! It was so great to see our group of friends and hang out like the good old days (but with a few extra little ones tagging along). We had a great dinner and went back to Deb's Parent's house to hang out like old times! We stayed up until 4 am just talking and catching up....it was SO much fun to reminisce on some of the funnest times ever!!
Natalie, Deb, Lindsay, Me, Olivia, Kamie and Ronnie
Debra, Me and Olivia
Olivia and Kamie's adorable little boy Kaylen, they hit it off!

3 comments:

Mistie said...

I have heard of that seventh generation stuff, but if I can't buy it in the grocery store it would take too much energy to use. I'm happy with the clorox stuff, although on the internet I have read some bad reviews from the super hippies complaining about one ingredient thats questionable. Oh well, its a start in the right direction.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Is Olivia crawling in that picture I thought she was anti crawler.

Anonymous said...

I cant beleive this picture. I miss all you girls. I really wish I could see you soon. When are you coming to Orem next?