Thursday, April 24, 2008

Getting Crafty

While out and about on our usual Friday Play Days Lynly, Mistie and I realized that we were buying each little hair clip for our girls at $5 a pop! Why aren't we doing this ourselves? We asked eachother. So we did! Here is some of our finished product, we sure are getting crafty! We made the ribbon holders and all the hair clips...and man we are getting good! Now that we've had a trial run it's only going to get better from here!

7 comments:

Cannon Family said...

WOW! Those are awesome. I love ht holders too!

Tiffany said...

You need to make more so I can buy them from you! :) They are very cute! Good job on being crafty.

Abbie&Trevor said...

Good job Bec! You should start your own little business.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Good advertisement everyone who has seen mine have been super impressed. I am obsessed now whenever I go anywhere I am on the prowl for things that would look cute on clips.

Carly said...

Becca! Hey, it's Carly from your PCMC days. I found you through Ash's blog. Your daughter is so dang cute! Good job on the hair clips. You are crafty!

Diana & CJ said...

Seriously you should consider selling these. I looked on ebay & some people are selling them for like 5 bones each. Think about how well you would do if you sold them with the holders.

Melissa said...

Those are so cute. I need to get Fridays off again