Johnny is officially on the FightCard for this coming Friday's MMA Fight at the McKay Event Center in Orem! Which means: he'll be fighting in the cage, this will be his second professional fight. The first fight Johnny had wasn't too hard to watch since he "killed" his oponent and was never himself in a compromising situation, he won hands down! I am not too worried about Johnny's upcoming fight but I'm sure I will get a little nervous as it gets closer to him climbing into the ring. He has trained really hard and is ready to fight, it should be great to watch!
We'll See You There!


4 comments:
Wow! I don't think I could watch that. I wish him all the best!
You really think that pic looks bad? I will remove it then. I'm getting excited to go to the fights. "Put em in a body bag Johny!"
Will it be on TV, my husband loves watching fights..
I wish I could go in fact I really would love to go but I think it will only be CJ going this time. I just don't want to leave the babe for that long. Hopfully it will be online like Johnny thinks so everyone that misses out can watch & so you can post it on your blog.
Post a Comment