Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Early Birthday

On Sunday we got together as a family and celebrated cousin Alexa's #5 and Olivia's #1 Birthdays! It's a little bit early, her birthday isn't until May 1st, but what's better than ONE birthday party...TWO of course! Olivia had tons of fun opening some presents and had A LOT of help from her girl cousins!
After Opening Presents we sang to the birthday girls and ate Home-made Strawberry Shortcake and Home-made Vanilla Ice Cream! MMM...Thanks Lu and Camille. Olivia LOVED the Ice Cream and using the spoon all by herself. She couldn't seem to get enough of the ice cream and I couldn't seem to get enough of her using that spoon, it was SO cute!
Look at this picture, Olivia was absolutely FASCINATED with the flame on that candle. Do we have a little Pyro on our hands?

8 comments:

Abbie&Trevor said...

Happy early birthday to Livi. She looks like she had a fun day. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

jayna said...

That is a hilarious picture of her mesmerized by the candle flame! Happy b-day Olivia, early!

The Murphy Fam said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! She's a cutie!

Diana & CJ said...

Okay that little video clip is awesome! She looks like she had so much fun. She's such a little princess...I love HER! Happy Birthday Livi!

Melissa said...

Isn't it amazing how time flies. Looks like lots of fun.

Tiffany said...

What a Big Girl Livi is!! I can't believe she is already 1. Your video clip is funny. She sure loves icecream!! My kind of girl! :)

LZ said...

she had a few airballs before she discovered that she actually has to dip the spoon in the icecream. great dieting trick.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Love the video you are such a good blogger I have been slacking can't wait for the real party.