Becca, I will be right over!! ha! Wish we could come for dinner it all looks so yummy! My frig looks empty in comparison! Happy 1st Birthday to your beautiful Olivia! We are thinking about her and wish we could come give her a b-day kiss! Love your cuz, Angela
Hi Johnny and Becca! I haven't met you, yet, Becca, but I've heard so many great things about you, I had to comment on your blog! This is Megan Evans...I'm Adam and Dave's sister. COngrats on Olivia, even though she's already a year old! Crazy how time flies! Tell Ben and Johnny I said "Hello" and I'll be seeing them in about a month in Tahoe, if they're coming! Hope all is well!
BECCA BU...I don't know that you ever saw THIS MUCH food in our refrig while you were growing up! Makes me wonder if you are over-compensating for the lack of food from your childhood? Well - whatever works to keep you and your beautiful family healthy and happy!! LOVE, YO MAMA
4 comments:
Becca, I will be right over!! ha! Wish we could come for dinner it all looks so yummy! My frig looks empty in comparison! Happy 1st Birthday to your beautiful Olivia! We are thinking about her and wish we could come give her a b-day kiss! Love your cuz, Angela
Ok you have one more day to get pictures of the birthday posted you big slacker.
Hi Johnny and Becca! I haven't met you, yet, Becca, but I've heard so many great things about you, I had to comment on your blog! This is Megan Evans...I'm Adam and Dave's sister. COngrats on Olivia, even though she's already a year old! Crazy how time flies! Tell Ben and Johnny I said "Hello" and I'll be seeing them in about a month in Tahoe, if they're coming! Hope all is well!
BECCA BU...I don't know that you ever saw THIS MUCH food in our refrig while you were growing up! Makes me wonder if you are over-compensating for the lack of food from your childhood?
Well - whatever works to keep you and your beautiful family healthy and happy!!
LOVE, YO MAMA
Post a Comment