Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sleepover With The Laundry

Why me?
Why do I have piles of never ending Laundry, yet a closet full of clothes that I NEEED but don't ever wear?
Why do I allow myself to live from a recurrent pile of clothes on my floor (clean...I'll give myself that) for the past TWO months? It's True.
Why do I avoid folding, and putting it away...at ANYcost?
Why does my washer
sound like a dying woman, or child? It's horrible.
Why am I blogging and NOT laundering?
Why do I love to buy laundry baskets?? It's not like I use them!
Why do I feel like: But do nothing about it.
SOMEDAY i'll have this:

But for NOW, I found these: , , , and I feel MUCH better!

Pssst...one more thing.

I want to hear your laundry TIPS!!!
please :)

6 comments:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

I am SO the same way. I HATE doing laundry. It is my absolute least favorite household chore. Let us start a laundry hating club.

Becca said...

YES...we must. It is my destiny.

nikkers said...

burn it....burn it all!!!!

Melissa said...

That was a great post. I was just thinking about that today as I folded nine loads of laundry. I wish I could invent something that folded and put away my laundry because I hate doing it and live out of baskets for a while also. If only we could be like Adam and Eve. It would save a ton of money and time. But I guess I don't really want to see everyone walking around naked. I see that enough in the hospital and am greatful for clothes in the end.

Jeannie O'Lexey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em said...

wish I had a tip. I used to fold at night watching Grey's or Bros & Sis. but now my story is much more like yours. I have a loveseat in my room that hasn't been seen for at least 5 months. There is no love there, just laundry. ugh! My fav. saying (almost daily) "Someday when I'm rich, I'm paying someone to do my laundry.)
BTW, love the Edward signs. So right up my alley.