"Life is an adventure and we're soaking it up!"
Becca that is hilarious. My kids keep wanting to watch it over and over! We love jib jab! Merry Christmas to all of you! Love, Ang
Funny, I love those jib jab videos.
Wow, I had know idea you guys were so tight with J.T. and O-dawg. Man, you guys are the coolest.
That was fantastic!!! Little Olivia is so lucky to be getting to spend time with her Uncles J.T. & O-Dog. What fun.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Becca that is hilarious. My kids keep wanting to watch it over and over! We love jib jab! Merry Christmas to all of you! Love, Ang
Funny, I love those jib jab videos.
Wow, I had know idea you guys were so tight with J.T. and O-dawg. Man, you guys are the coolest.
That was fantastic!!! Little Olivia is so lucky to be getting to spend time with her Uncles J.T. & O-Dog. What fun.
Post a Comment