Monday, December 8, 2008

a tad of SNOW and a bit of PRETEND

Happy Day!
It snowed, and Olivia has been eating it all day.
Four whole weeks with the tree up and today is the day that it finally feels like Christmas! All we needed was a little cold sugar!

Livi has been working hard on her imagination. Today she played some major "pretend" while we were stuck inside! I love this girl :)

AND NOW....
Hope you're enjoying it as much as we are!

4 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I want to see Livi skiing then I would be impressed.

Diana & CJ said...

cute!

chel wakley said...

Ok I am not avoiding you. Sorry things are so crazy with the holidays. I would love to do lunch, but it might have to be the first of the year. Do you still want a twilight shirt. I have a few left. They are darling.
p.s. Awesome cover look photos

Melissa said...

She has the cutest smile. I love the way you put your pictures on this post. Digital scrapbooking?