Friday, December 5, 2008

J MAN is in the TRIB!

See. On November 14th there was this awesome article by T-Dan Workman posted in the Salt Lake Tribune abount my "family man" aka "The Mechanic" aka "small cage fighter" aka "Mr. J" Johnny Jo Miller. I'm so proud of him working so hard and then getting recognition. :) This is Great. Thanks Dan for the awesome article! Now for all of you whom are laughing about MY little Blerb...Dan got it from a little note I posted in Facebook months ago. I was going to rephrase on the rough article but then...i didn't. so there.

I did write this tho..."I think that I can speak for most of our close family and friends, as well as myself, when I say that it is a bit nerve-racking to watch Johnny fight. On the other hand it is a relief to know that everytime Johnny climbs into the cage he is completley prepared both mentally and physically for each fight . Johnny is a very calm and relaxed fighter watching him battle so calmly is very reasuring, I know that he is strong enough for anything!. Johnny is truely passionate about training and fighting, because it is something he loves I completley support him with all of his MMA goals!"....which they didn't find interesting enough to publish.
Oh, well.
I think I'll keep my J MAN for one more year!

2 comments: