Today I'm providing all of you lucky readers with a Good Belly Laugh, to get you prepared for a GREAT weekend!
Here you go!
Cover Look in the 80's.
from L to R...Leanna, Me and Tami. Sisters. In disguise.

Merry Christmas, wouldn't you like to get one of US on top of your presents?
'Wonder where I could get an entire outfit made out of pink Seran Wrap?'
Are we serious? really.The lighting, the make-up, the jewelry, the hair. It's all Perfect. I sure miss the days of hair-spray, and wings.
For the GRAND FINALE...MY BEST Napoleon Dynamite Pose.

I never realized how cool I was. Until now.
P.S. You should see how hard Johnny laughs when he sees these.
I hope you HAVE a Great Weekend!
12 comments:
Wow that is so awsome. I am speachless.
Speachless! For sure. Your blog is always so cute & THAT is the most embarrasing thing i've ever Seen!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha snort...wheezle...that was funny.
*snicker *snicker
I never got the chance to do coverlook and I'm so sad!
Snaps!!! If I were your sister's I'd be murdering you right about now. Gosh my weekend is already starting off good. Bec, you kill me. I put this right up there with my Barbara Bush post. The very best part is your Napoleon Dynamite Pose. I'm still laughing thinking about it. Oh man, where did you dig these up from?
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!
They are the funniest pictures I have ever seen. I LOVE it..... Thanks for the good laugh.
ahhhh!!!!
I love this!!!!
We are posting these pics all over work. They are awesome. It is like the Baby Beauty Pagent.
Roylene said you look like Jon Benay Ramsey (spelling?) You know what we mean.
Is that Dakota Fanning?
I have coverlook pictures like these also. I will have to post them. Those just brought back memories. They're great! And yes that was a good laugh.
Post a Comment