Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Zaboomafoo--I love the ZOO!

Rylee, Avery, Kinsey, Mac Daddy Jack and Olivia took their Moms to the ZOO! Here are some pictures of our "WILD" Day!

The Baby Gang:


Rylee showed her walking skills and Avery showed her amazing sleeping skills!
We saw lots of ANIMALS! ::Look how cute this guy is::
This one below is a stud.
This is Olivia after a taste of ICE CREAM and REALLY, really wanting some more!

They liked to show their best side, whenever possible!

We are getting excited for spring now that we had a taste of it!
We can't wait to do MANY more fun activities this summer and share the pics with you!!
Love, Olivia

5 comments:

Diana & CJ said...

That is a big gang of babies. Looks like you guys had fun.

jayna said...

Cute posts! One of these days, remember the chicken salad! (You like how I never STOP?) :)Olivia is such a doll.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

You took good pictures mine all sucked that can be your new job as the photographer.

Mistie said...

My fave is the animal butts. I wish I had them for our little poll.

Melissa said...

The zoo was fun. Kinsey and I are looking forward to more play dates in the warm weather with you guys.