Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'll have thee, um...two front teeth, please.

This Post is to pay tribute to all of those adorable PEARLY WHITES out there! Olivia is now 10 months old and we haven't seen any teeth yet, if she's anything like her Mom we won't see them for another 5 months! She doesn't seem to mind and gums down all her food, no problem but we just want to spot light all of Olivia's close friends that DO have those adorable little teeth!

OPEN WIDE:
Avery
Abbi
Lydia
Rylee
None HERE! Olivia

10 comments:

Diana & CJ said...

I love that picture of Livi, she's already so adorable with no teeth. I can't imagine how much more cute she'll be with pearly whites.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I put the picture of Rylee on crying showing her teeth because they hurt so be glad right now Avery and Rylee are both getting their two front teeth and are up all night poor babes.

Unknown said...

Hi Becca, Jesi didn't get her first tooth till she was 16 months. I was so so sick of baby food! Hang in there! She ended up taking a really bad fall at about 15 months and I am sure it would have knock her two front teeth out. So, it was a blessing that they didn't come till 16 months. Love the pics from the zoo. I can't wait till we can get out of our four walls. Love, Ang

RAD8RS said...

This teeth thing SUCKS!!! I have been running on a couple hours sleep for the past four nights. UGH! Thank goodness Duane helps me (when I sigh loud enough that it wakes him up of course).

Cannon Family said...

These are so cute! I heard the later your teeth come in, the longer you keep them. If that's the case Lydi might need some good dentures at 30!

Tiffany said...

Olivia is getting so big! It looks like you guys had a blast at the zoo! Hey, how did you change your background on your blog? It is so dang cute! I want to change mine, but I'm not so sure how. Let me know. We still need to get together sometime soon. Call me!!

Tiffany said...

Hi. It's me again! I work either Tuesday or Thursday, only once a week. This week it's Thursday. Do you want to go to lunch on Tuesday? Where do you want to meet? I'll call you and we will set something up. Can't wait to see you and Olivia!!! :)

Chelsea said...

Hi, thanks for the comment on our blog! Rob remembers you and has wondered how you've been, He says "Hi". How funny to stumble on our blog. You too have a cute little gal and beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

She has gotten so big! She is BEAUTIFUL. How are you liking your new house?

nbzern said...

Your little girl, Olivia, is so cute!I can't believe how much she looks exactly like our friend's little girl.