+
= Easter. Saturday was a fun day for the Miller Fam! It started with Rylee's #1 Birthday party (Happy Birthday Ry) followed
by a family Easter Egg Hunt at Ma-mom and Pa-pops house! Olivia was SO excited to hunt those Easter eggs she didn't even notice that Johnny had let go of her hand...off she went! She walked all across the yard by herself! It's official...she walks :o) Johnny and I were so excited when she took off that I didn't even think to get a video of her talent, I could barely manage to get the cap off of the camera in time. We are so proud of her and at 10 months, extraordinary (especially considering the family history). As a baby, I didn't even bother to crawl until I was 11 months old, some call it lazy I call it efficient. My siblings would bring me whatever I wanted I didn't need to waste my own energy!
by a family Easter Egg Hunt at Ma-mom and Pa-pops house! Olivia was SO excited to hunt those Easter eggs she didn't even notice that Johnny had let go of her hand...off she went! She walked all across the yard by herself! It's official...she walks :o) Johnny and I were so excited when she took off that I didn't even think to get a video of her talent, I could barely manage to get the cap off of the camera in time. We are so proud of her and at 10 months, extraordinary (especially considering the family history). As a baby, I didn't even bother to crawl until I was 11 months old, some call it lazy I call it efficient. My siblings would bring me whatever I wanted I didn't need to waste my own energy! Here is Cousin Duke and Livi checking out their goods.

Ma-mom bought Olivia the cutest little (tiny) Easter basket you have ever seen. She carried it around all day with her precious eggs inside. Olivia is completely fascinated with things that stack, open and close and when smaller things fit inside bigger things, etc. needless to say the plastic Easter eggs and the basket were a total hit! She is at such a fun age, I don't want to miss anything because she's growing up so fast!
Now that Olivia is walking I cringe thinking of all the bumps and bruises to come in the near future, is a helmet going to be my next purchase? :)
And she's off...
On another note:
We had some friends over Easter Sunday for some delicious kabobs on the barbie. Babies Vanessa and Cohen came out to the BBQ as well but they decided to stick with the milk! It was SO fun to play with the babies and to see them together for the first time! We LOVE finally seeing our good friends CJ & Di and Jess & Paul as parents, they're awesome! We had such a great time enjoying the babies, the spring weather, our new deck and yard & our first ever BBQer (THX Tami and Dan).
There is nothing like it, when spring has sprung and you can enjoy it with good friends!
Paul and Cohen
Di and Vanessa

Love, Johnny and Becca







9 comments:
I'm so excited that she can walk. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow. She is so cute.
I can not believe your daughter is walking that little, she is darling.
So Tay will be 1 next month and is not even close to walking. I can't believe she is only 10 months walking already! That is soo cute.
Love all the pictures! Yay for Olivia- it's all down hill from here, since now she can run AWAY from you too... :)Enjoy every second because it does go by SO fast! I love seeing Di w/ Vanessa!
Livi is quit the walker & very cute at doing it. I still think she is so advanced for her age. This post was really cute by the way.
Isn't it fun how much more into holidays you get with the little ones I love expreiencing all the firsts they do.
She is walking!!! wow time flys. Livia almost looks too small to walk, but it looks like the candy and eggs got her going. Im jelous that you got to spend some time with the new babies, they are both so dang cute.
Yay for Olivia! I am so excited that she can walk and it was an "all-of-a-sudden" thing! She is super cute! Aren't holidays so much more fun with kids?!? I can't wait until Lilly gets a little bit older. It's so fun to see the grow and learn new things.
I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday she was a little newborn! I think Lydia will be a little later...but we'll see! CUTE POST!
Post a Comment