Vanessa Jae
7lbs 6oz
18 inches
Cohen Crew6lbs 90z
19 inches
For those of you who don't know: These cute babies are cousins and they were born on the same day just hours apart! WOW...what a day for Jess and Cj's Mom, welcome to grandparenthood, two babies at once! Congrats to Paul's parents and Di's parents as well!
This is the craziest thing: While Jess and Paul were waiting in the waiting room for little Vanessa to be born (which was not an easy task for Vanessa or her Mom!) Jessica ran into some hard labor pains of her own and had to rush to another hospital where "Small Paul" was born just a few hours later! Jessica never got to hold Di's baby before her own came and they are dying to meet eachothers new little additions. How fun, these kiddos will have the same birthday, March 15th, and will hopefully be great friends, NOT kissing cousins! (ha ha) As for Olivia she is absolutley thrilled about her TWO new little buddies and can't wait to share her crackers and stacking cups with them! We're excited to report that both of these sweet babies are healthy and going home Monday morning!
Welcome to PARENTHOOD friends, Hooray!
This is Adorable little Vanessa!
Look at those cheeks, don't you just want to lay your lips on them?
You've got to love these little baby feet!
Jessica, Paul and Cohen!
Isn't he cute? He has the sweetest little squeak!
8 comments:
Oh Becca! I'm so glad you posted these! We got some info from Melina and Barton but I was dying to see pics! I can't wait to meet them in person! I'm glad everything is OK. I heard about Venessa and Di's hard time! Poor Di--she's just so tiny! Will you let me know how Di is feeling. I want to visit, but I kinda think I shoud wait a while! I know I was SOOO tired and a little out of it!
It's SO crazy that they were born the same day!!! What a fun story to tell though and what a crazy time for the grandparents!
Good job! I love the pics! Vanessa totally just looks like a white girl. Those Mansfield genes must be pretty strong, although with "small Paul" I'm not so sure. Maybe it's just the Rodriguez genes aren't strong. Anyway, I can't wait to see how they change. Vanessa is so cute! I'm so jealous you get to see her all the time.
OH MY GOSH! Thank you so much for posting some pics- I've been dying! And I had no idea about CJ's sister too- that is CRAZY! Most of all, I can't believe how WHITE and chubby Vanessa is! How did Di fit that baby inside her?! She's adorable and sweet and perfect. COngrats Di! Give them lots of love and help for me Becca!
What a fun story to post! I remember talking about it at lunch with you and Di... "How fun would it be if they were both born on the same day?" That is so neat. Hope all is well with both families. Tell Di Congrats for me!
It was so good to see picts of Jess and Pauls new little man, he is adorable. Vanessa is so so tiny and already beautiful. It was good to see everyone at the hospital. Di and Cj seemed so proud to finally be parents. Thanks for posting the pictures keep them coming it's fun to see the babies.I hope it won't be to long before we can post pictures of our baby.
Hey Becca-Roo, have you tried any recipes from your sneaky little recipe book? I'm interested in how they taste.
Becca-
Im so glad you posted something on our blog. I take it you found us from Robby and Chel's blog :)
Your little family is adorable, and your little girl looks so cute.. Keep in touch.
Ashlee, Justin and Makella
Aww, what a GREAT post Bec!! Thanks for keeping everyone updated, you really are the best BFF I could ever ask for.
I wish I had looked as good as Jess did. Man, she just never has a bad looking day. Love ya!
Di~
Post a Comment