I've been thinking a lot about my Friends CJ and Di & Jess and Paul they are both days away from becoming new parents and we can hardly wait! They're probably 'mostly' ready for the baby to come by now but here is a great link that has some crutial intructions on how to take care of a baby, some last minute things to really make sure you're ready! Make sure your men check this out too i'd say it's mostly for them, they don't have those motherly instincts that we are blessed with. Also a great thing to print out in case you Moms leave Baby at home with Daddy! :)
7 comments:
My friend got this in a board book form at her baby shower a couple months ago. We were all laughing hysterically. Love it!
Avery loves her book so much she chewed the corner apart with her two chompers. I found several of those touch and feel books at Albertsons of all the places and she loves them.
Those were hilarious- I'm forwarding that on! Good times!
I just checked out the link, it is hillarious, I'm forwarding it to CJ. So funny, thanks for the laugh.
Do you think that I could pay this man in gril scout cookies.
I changed my blog to www.fourladiesandaman.blogspot.com
Hey Becca of course I remember you.. How are you doing? Looks like great.. You have a darling little family.. I am so glad you found me..
Post a Comment