Friday, May 30, 2008

Sassy Blue

We got our pics taken from this awesome girl, Sara Boulter. It was a lot of fun working with Sara, she did a fantastic job and was really easy to work with! Olivia did the usual "not impressed" look most of the time even while I put her pants on my head and did some crazy dances to try to make her smile! She did however have an absolute blast collecting rocks, waving "hello" to passersby and running away from the backdrops we put her in front of! I love her.
Wanna see a tiny sneak peak??
http://www.saraboulterphotography.blogspot.com/

Me :p

12 comments:

Julie Young said...

Olivia looks so stinkin CUTE in those pictures! She is beautiful.

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

Very cute!

Ashley S. said...

How cute are those pics, she is amazing!

Ashley S. said...

How cute are those pics, she did an amazing job!

Diana & CJ said...

I knew I would Love them.

Abbie&Trevor said...

She did such a great job. Olivia looks darling, I love the picture with the blue tutu. I can't wait to do the same cute pictures.. Someday soon I hope.

Jennifer said...

OK, this photographer is RIDICULOUS!!! Gorgeous pictures!!!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

The pictures turned out good they are a lot of work you go home all sweaty and tired but they are worth it can't wait to see the rest.

The Murphy Fam said...

I love all of the pictures! She looks adorable in the tu tu!

Sam and Kristol said...

A photographer can't be great without a great subject. Olivia is gorgeous.

Marcae said...

Okay, those are sooooo cute! What a darling little family!

Melissa said...

I just realized, she has your eyes. Those are adorable.