Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HAWAII...Here We Come!


It's true we're going to Hawaii. Funny story is that we're supposed to be going to Canada for Johnny's High School Reunion. While investigating plane tickets we found that flying to Hawaii was $100 bucks cheaper than Canada? Weird. Okay so let's see, 100 dollas less...Hawaii, Middle of Alberta...Canada, Hawaii, Canada, Hawaii, Canada...HAWAII here we come. We're staying for a glorious 11 days! We'll miss all of you especially little Olivia.

Daisypath Vacation PicDaisypath Vacation Ticker

6 comments:

Diana & CJ said...

I am soo jealous! But you two need a vacation so live it up.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Not even fair you can't post stuff like that before you go I won't even be able to look at your blog when you get back lucky.

Marcae said...

Yeah....I think I would choose Hawaii over Canada too...No offense Johnny. Have a fabulous trip!

Melissa said...

Can you take me in your suitcase?

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hey Becca. So cool you're heading over here. So, Oahu? Where are you staying? We should definitely hook up for a beach day...if you don't mind my luggage, namely Aiken and Eva! But it would be nice to finally meet you! I'm sure Dave would love to see you and Johnny too. He's leaving for the mainland on June 11th, though. When do you get here?

Jennifer said...

What?! No Olivia?! I don't think I could do it, but somedays I feel like I could leave right then. Hope you guys have a GREAT time!!!