Last Saturday we did "Race For The Cure" for breast cancer. My cousin Heather found out she had breast cancer about two months ago, so I thought it would be nice to start a team in her honor. Our Team name for the race was "Good Weather For Heather" we had about 17 people join and come walk or run the race with us! There were about 17,000 people who did the race it was crowded to say the least and really hard to run with a jogger while trying to dodge everyone in the crowd, but it was a Great time to say the least. It was about the third time i've seen Johnny awake that early in the a.m. and I loved it, Thanks Race For The Cure!
We rode the train downtown, Olivia's first experience with TRAX~ she loved it!

Here is part of our group. I lost the rest of my family and Heather at the start, the crowd swallowed them up.

Me and Duane after the race, watching for those cheaters (you know who you are).
Di--can you find the orb in this photo? creepy.
"It's all about the Banananana's" --Olivia
4 comments:
Orb? Or are you preferring to my crazy face? Yeah, that may have been an orb or I just always look like that.
Thanks for motivating me to go. Definitely should do it again next year.
I see the orb. Creepy! Notice in the picture above the one of you and Duane, that Roylene is awfully close to Di. That's really creepy!
Aw shucks, I'm so sad I was too sick to go. Good job! Horray for Becca :)
Becca you look so great!! Olivia is growing up so fast! I think its great you did the race. I miss you. Next time you come to Utah County call me lets go to lunch or somthing.
Post a Comment