+001.jpg)
Would you call this Tandem?
Most of you may wonder, but let me reassure you, that I did most the work! :)
For Olivia's birthday Uncle Ambrose and Aunt Jess gave her thee coolest little bike seat! It's called a wee-ride and it hooks onto any bicycle, we hooked it onto my beach cruiser and have been having a crazy FUN time cruising around town ever since! Olivia is in PURE heaven when we go on rides. Sunday we rode down Provo canyon on a paved trail with Johnny's family, Olivia was sure to say "Hi" to everyone who passed, it was the cutest thing. I don't know what's more adorable, her strapped into her tiny little seat or the GIANT baby helmet that makes her head look gargantuous?! Either way it's got to be one of the coolest presents ever!
Thanks Jess and Ambrose
+003.jpg)
7 comments:
Becca your little girl is darling!!! I can't believe she is one already! Time flies by way to fast!
I love it!
I loved all the new picts, stories and the movie clips. Livi is absolutly adorable just so tiny... Sorry that I didn't make it in time for the funnest part of the party but it was still really good to see you. We want to plan a BBQ at our house soon maybe next Saturday?
What a way cool attatchment for any bike!!! I've got to get one of those!
Love it Olivia looks like she is having so much fun.
Where ever did you find that cute little pink helment. It fits her so perfect, she is SO cute. Looks like she had a fun time.
That is the greatest invention. I need to look into that.
Post a Comment