
My Friend Lynly writes:
"Becca you might have got this email from Roylene but it really made me think of our great husbands and their babysitting skills. Hats off to dads they are the best".
Must I say more?
"Becca you might have got this email from Roylene but it really made me think of our great husbands and their babysitting skills. Hats off to dads they are the best".
Must I say more?
Di- I can't wait till you're here too!
5 comments:
That picture is so funny but true in our case. But still really funny. Thanks for making me laugh.
Oh my goodness! I didn't know you had a blog. HOooooray!
This is why I'm not buying Chad Rock Band until I get home from Utah. It's gonna be bad enough with Guitar Hero 3. Hopefully he doesn't sneak out and buy it while I'm gone.
Hi Becca...
How are you? Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you guys have a blog and what a little doll Olivia is. It sounds like things are going well for you guys! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your cute family!
Love, Marcae
P.S. Tell Johnny "hi."
Becca- thanks again for the awesome shower. One might even say it was "kick ass"! :) Please post your chicken salad recipe!!
Post a Comment