Nutty Guys in Utah has always been a favorite brand of mine for candy and nuts. Why? You ask: First, you can buy them pretty much anywhere: Grocery stores, gift shops, most cafeteria's, stores of all sorts (Cabela's). Second, they sell so many different yummy items and in all shapes, sizes and flavors. For example: Just ALMONDS this is what you could get: Raw unsalted, Wasabi, Butter Toffee, Chocolate, Chocolate Toffee, Yogurt, Jordan, and Honey Cinnamon! Yum, I know right? Thirdly, all of their yummy goods come in a nice little clear package so you can see exactly what your getting! So the point i'm getting at is this, I just discovered their Licorice products that come in yummy flavors such as: blueberry, pineapple, peach, pina colada, red raspberry, orange, chocolate, black and GREEN APPLE just to name a few, and WOW they are yummy! I love anything gummy or licorice to begin with and then you add flavors like these and you're bound for some trouble! My favorite flavor is definatly the Green Apple, it's the best $4 bucks i've spent in awhile! :)
Monday, February 11, 2008
My Bad Addiction
Nutty Guys in Utah has always been a favorite brand of mine for candy and nuts. Why? You ask: First, you can buy them pretty much anywhere: Grocery stores, gift shops, most cafeteria's, stores of all sorts (Cabela's). Second, they sell so many different yummy items and in all shapes, sizes and flavors. For example: Just ALMONDS this is what you could get: Raw unsalted, Wasabi, Butter Toffee, Chocolate, Chocolate Toffee, Yogurt, Jordan, and Honey Cinnamon! Yum, I know right? Thirdly, all of their yummy goods come in a nice little clear package so you can see exactly what your getting! So the point i'm getting at is this, I just discovered their Licorice products that come in yummy flavors such as: blueberry, pineapple, peach, pina colada, red raspberry, orange, chocolate, black and GREEN APPLE just to name a few, and WOW they are yummy! I love anything gummy or licorice to begin with and then you add flavors like these and you're bound for some trouble! My favorite flavor is definatly the Green Apple, it's the best $4 bucks i've spent in awhile! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have a serious prolem maybe you should take the picture off because everytime you look at it you will want to eat it.
Yum, I like those too but probably not as much as you. But yes, they are delicious.
Post a Comment