Friday, February 22, 2008

The Awaited Shower For Baby

The Invites:



Finally the baby shower for Di Burger has come....and gone. We had such a great time at the party: soo much yummy food, awesome gifts and great company, 30 people to be exact! Most of Di's college roomates were able to come from out of state: Washington, California and Idaho and from other parts of Utah. Everybody made it safely through rain, sleet and snow to come and celebrate Baby Vanessa! It was fun to meet a lot of her friends and also to see some of them again! I think Di is great and so does anyone and everyone that has ever met her, no wonder why she's got so many great friends.

The Pictures:

Here she is the Party Girl...Only 5 weeks to go!

The Party Favors! With Annie's Help we came up with some really cute party faves in her colors pink and brown~Inside: Personalized Pink M&Ms that said "welcome baby" and "vanessa"!

This is only SOME of the loot. Di got seriously hooked-up. Thanks to her crafty friends a lot of her gifts were home-made items...seriously so cute and original!


Opening Presents.


The Fam


Me and Olivia...hooray for partays!


The only Fellas at the party...Sam's little guys Colton and Trey. Handsome little Devils.


Lydi Bugs and Livi ~ You'd never know they're 4 months apart in age!


Di's Girls that came from all over, sweet.

Vanessa's Adorable Room:

8 comments:

Diana & CJ said...

Aww cool post Bec. I love that you included the invites on this because they turned out so cute just as everything else did that day. Talk to you soon, Di

Mistie said...

Your party turned out really cute. I will keep you in mind next time I need someone to help me with one. By-the-way, I saw your post on LZ's blog! Don't think I'm happy about it. I thought we were friends Nitro. I'm onto you now that I have a blog. Peace out-Amp.

Mistie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami said...

Di's nursery is pretty stinking cute!! I can't wait to see the beautiful baby who gets to sleep there!!

jayna said...

Nice job! The only thing you forgot was to post the killer chicken salad recipe!! I've been craving them and you know it's not good to keep a prego waiting for her food cravings... :)Happy you like the blog! Whenever you want it changed, shoot me an email!

Cannon Family said...

I'm glad you posted these cute pics. I was excited for Gary to see Olivia and Lydia next to each other--how funny!

Cannon Family said...

Cute post! I'm glad Gary got to see the pics of Lydia and Olivia next to each other!

Kate Rosenvall said...

Those are the cutest party favors I have seen. I may have to steal that idea.
P.S. Olivia is such a DOLL!