Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving in Hawaii

Johnny and I were apart for Thanksgiving this year, he has been working in Hawaii for the last 2 1/2 weeks to earn some extra money and gets home tomorrow. HALLELUJAH! This single parenting business is not for me, it is SO hard. Johnny does a lot around the house and with the kids. He is the "one" to get the kids up in the morning, get them dressed and off the preschool and babysitters...needless to say it hasn't been pretty without him here and me trying to do everything on my own, AND get to work on time. It's healthy being apart sometimes, helps you appreciate eachother a little more, but by this point...we are all a mess and can't wait for him to get home tomorrow! After all is said and done I AM still glad he was able to go to Hawaii to make some extra money and hang with his BFF CJ. I didn't get any pictures of our Thanksgiving here in Utah (probably due to my own and my families appearance) but here is a pic from Johnny's thanksgiving across the ocean.
Hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Diana said...

It was a good one. Again it just didnt feel like thanksgiving but that's my fault since I choose not to cook. It was nice to have Johnny here, although I know he was missing you & the kids bad. Vanessa keeps asking when he's coming back.