...LOTS of it!!

I stole these pics from my friend Tiff. It snowed all night last night and measured over 28 inches! Finally Utah has some snow to talk about :) It's even LEANING in the second picture, incredible! That's a lot of snow for one night! Johnny is out of town so my Dad came over yesterday to shovel my driveway and brush off the cars (isn't he the BEST?) This morning there was another 5 or 6 inches on the driveway! I may not be like most people...but I LOVE the snow. I say- if it's going to snow at all, it might as well be phenomenal! Today the sun is shining and everything is just GORGEOUS. Time for sledding and snow men! Happy Day!
3 comments:
Hey, those pictures look familiar! :) I feel the same way that you do... If it's gonna snow, then it needs to SNOW A BUNCH!!!
Wow! That's amazing! We only have MAYBE 2 inches here. That's awesome of your dad. All that snow looks like fun. You could build a HUGE snowman with all that!!
The snow leaning is cool but not the cold. Your on your own on this one. Get back to me when you're in the mood for sunshine, fruity drinks with umbrellas in them & flip-flop tan lines.
Post a Comment