But, inside is mmm...
I am so grateful for our slightly messy, warm and cozy home- and the people that fill it up!

I am so grateful for our slightly messy, warm and cozy home- and the people that fill it up!
Olivia was REALLY excited to decorate the tree this year, she got started right away and narrated the whole thing. 
I especially like her idea of great ornament placement! She is the BEST!
You may have noticed, and YES we are still rockin' the "dumpster tree" Click HERE to read.
I especially like her idea of great ornament placement! She is the BEST!
2 comments:
That last picture of kiya is hilarious. How did you get her to make that face? Ha, love it. Also love all the christmas ball ornaments hanging from one tiny branch at the end of the tree.
Olivia must have taught my kids to put ornaments on the tree! I love your hard wood floor - beautiful! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We were stuck in Idaho with horrible roads and weather. I still have yet to meet Allison. It was a great Thanksgiving though with just my little family. Keep up the great blogging!
Post a Comment