Last year at this time I wouldn't have guessed it...
but we are MOVING and it's official!
This is soon to be Home Sweet Home
Hard to believe and with mixed emotions - we are ready and eager to experience this next chapter in our lives.
Hard to believe and with mixed emotions - we are ready and eager to experience this next chapter in our lives. Here we come NorthShore Oahu, Hawaii
5 comments:
Hello! Just catching up and wow- that's big news! Your kiddos are so cute! Good luck with the coming months!
Exciting! Can't wait to have you guys here! It'll be awesome!
PS- Just an FYI that we gave our renter's 45 day notice today. Our apartment will be available mid-February. Just letting you know...but I realize it's probably too small for your cute family, but you're welcome to it anyway if needed. :)
What!!! I had heard that it might happen. Is this for real??? It looks like we will have to plan a trip to Hawaii. Maybe we will see more of you there:)
Wow! That's so exciting Becca!! You guys will love being close to CJ and Di!! I'm so excited for you guys!
What an awesome adventure! Now you will really need to keep up your blog so I can live vicariously through you! Aloha!
Post a Comment