Tis the season to see Santa and this year we went with Jess, Paul and Cohen to South Towne Mall. My Dad put me onto this particular Santa because he is the
real one. I didn't get any photos of Liv or cohen on his lap...but my Dad snuck this sweet pic of some random little boy on his lap. Isn't he the best Santa ever? He looked so real the little girl in me was tempted to sit on his lap and ask for a Mop Top Hair Shop for myself!

Olivia was SO excited to meet Santa this year. She smiled the whole time and told him she wanted "a Dollie with long sparkly, sparkly, sparkly hair that when you cut it, it grows back...with silver-red shoes". Hopefully shes happy with the little black doll with curly hair and white boots...that I'll probably find! haha
1 comment:
Where are the pictures of Livi & Ronin on Santa's lap? I feel jipped.
Post a Comment