Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Farm

We've had our Holiday Season Kickoff...CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!!
My new favorite holiday of the year~
(Unfortunatley I don't have any pics to prove it yet...but I will post them as soon as I can!)
Every year we celebrate this amazing holiday with Johnny and his family and our friends! I love that I married Canadian, two Thanksgiving dinners is always better than one! It was really delicious this year and it was a beautiful day to party, even though we missed our BFF's!


Before Canadian Thanksgiving we hit up the Thanksgiving Point Farm with the Kids! It was so much fun and Olivia is still talking about Pony Ride!!

I always think of Napolean Dynamite! "Tina, you fat lard, come get some dinner!" Livi and CohenWe would make cute prisoners.
This giant bird almost bit our fingers off! Be aggresive, b-e-aggresive!
Aren't these little love-pigs cute?


Liv's FAVORITE part!
Mr. Goat
On a side note:
Johnny got a new ride (to add to his collection of rides)... a 1934 Frazer Nash. It's a gem. We've already taken a drive around the hood. We look pretty classy in this peach! Olivia thinks that we bought it for her...i'm glad we've still got 13 years!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I love having 2 thanksgivings every year too. I'm really sad we missed it this year & even sadder that Vanessa will most likely not have one for a really long time.

I can't believe that coco is almost as tall as Livs. Wow! Also the new ride is rad. Is he going to enter it into a car show or something? That would be cool. Also Liv's piggy tails are so long. Holy cow you can even braid them. So nuts!

jayna said...

This was a lot to catch up on---wowser! Good updating and cute Olivia never disappoints with her artistic expressions!

Diana said...

I had CJ look at Johnny's new car & he said it best in only 3 words "That is Bad!"