Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Biter...

Besides Olivia LOVING school...she has been bit twice so far! Seriously, two year olds, act your age! She survived, and Cameron (the guilty) must now stay a safe distance from Olivia at all times.

Johnny thinks this is unacceptable and has begun teaching her how to fight! Oh geez.

First on the arm...
...and then a kiss on the cheek, gone bad.
{Blood and tears added for dramatic affect!}

4 comments:

Abbie&Trevor said...

Poor little Livi. Those are some serious bites! So you never return my calls so I have to say hi though our blogs. How SAD... We miss you. Even though Di and Cj are gone we can still be friends right???

Diana said...

You mean only the tears & blood are added dramatic affects? Those bites look awful. Maybe the worst I ever seen. I'd be pissed if Nessa came home with those. Good thing you always have a better attitude than I do. So sad, poor Livi.

Anonymous said...

Ya I agree with Di! I would be furious and probably freak out! Poor little Livi!!

Trisha said...

Oh my!!! If someone bit me that hard....I think I would bite them back.