Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Annual Girls Weekend!

Every year my in-laws and I go down to St. George for a super fun girls weekend! This was the Fifth year of our annual girls weekend trip and probably the most low key! We had a small attendance this year due to people's busy lives and one person (you know who you are) re-locating all the way across the Pacific Ocean. We had a total count of 7 adults, 2 kids, 1 baby and one on the way~a lot smaller that other years! Even though some of the KEY people of girls weekend weren't there this year we still managed to have an excellent time!
Somehow we never managed to get an entire group pic...Linda, Cassidy and Izzy are missing from this one! Cute Baby Jayne is the most chill baby i've ever met!
We got mani/pedi's
Annie, Jess, Amanda and I opted out of Tuahcahn this year and decided to got to a movie instead! Best choice EVER and we got this GIANT bag of popcorn for FREE after the show!! haha Annie worked her magic! This is HOW giant it is...
Cute Jayne and her mean mom feeding her a lemon!
I didn't get too many pics this year but we still had an amazing time! This year was one of my personal best and biggest shopping trips yet...Livi got SPOILED and I got myself some goodies too! :) Here's to shopping without a kid in tow!!!! I also really enjoyed laying by the pool and relaxing all weekend without any manditory chores! What a great break!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Holy cow that is a giant bag of popcorn. what kind of magic did Annie work? Sheez! I love the picture of Annie holding it. It's almost as big as her & Jess' face is awesome in that one too. Nancy forgot to mention the popcorn when she was here.

I'm glad you actually spent money this year seems like all the years before you tried to be strong & you were but we all gotta spend a little something once in a blue.